- Please refer to class listing title for dates and times of class. For holidays and start dates, please refer to Holidays Section. Note: title description shows start date for the semester. If your class falls on the first time it hits that day of the week after semester starts.
- Complete Mandarin immersion 全程華語教學, 提升孩子對學中文的興趣。
- We’ll be utilizing the hottest reading material in Asia to spice up the interest for students. 我們將利用亞洲最熱門的閱讀物來激發學生的興趣。
- We will be learning idioms, phrases, sentence structure, writing short responses, and grammar. 我們將學習成語、詞語、句子結構和語法。
- Children in this class require listening and conversational skills to follow directions and listen to stories. 這個課程的孩子需要具備聽力和口說技能，以便能夠跟隨指示和聆聽故事。
- Students currently in our program who know characters and are willing to learn fast or just want to come and listen to stories are fit for this class. For new students, you should be speaking Chinese at home or have attended a Chinese Immersion program for at least 2-3 years. 如果已經在我們課程中的學生想拿這門課，願意快速學習漢字或只是想來聽故事的學生，都適合參加。新學生應該會在家裡說中文或已經至少參加了 2-3 年的中文浸泡課程。
- Not age specific. Please check individual class for age suited topics. You’ll need to be able to work Zoom (open link from a website, raise hands, mute, see chat link, etc.). Children in these classes usually range from 6-13. 不限年齡。您需要能夠使用Zoom（從網站打開連結、舉手、靜音、查看聊天連結等）。課程孩子年齡大部分都在 6-13歲之間。
- Many of our students do video only with amazing results. Some do a mix of video and live online. They can go at their own pace to do the classes and still be able to listen to other students answer questions and see what their peers are thinking and how they are answering. If there’s a sharing day or a presentation day, then video only students are always welcome to come share. At any time you need to go video only, you have the ultimate flexibility to do that since videos are uploaded daily by the end of the day of each class day. You can review and re-watch anytime as well.
Textbooks – we will be uploading weekly review sheets or any necessary printouts for the class. As for the comic books, please wait until the course is done before purchasing to avoid ruining the surprise and fun for the kids! Books may vary based on the current group’s interest from time to time.
- ~15. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the size by a handful of students due to: class switches, video only options students, students who switch time slots due to our flex option.
- ~15人. 由於學生轉班、只參加視訊課程或因彈性選擇而更改上課時間，我們保留增加或減少幾名學生的權利。
- 72 hours before class starts. 可琛開始前72小時可退款。
- Are there siblings discount? We are not offering any discounts for siblings at this time.
- Are siblings allowed to sit together? It depends on your family and how your children work together. Some prefer siblings to sit apart with different screens if possible to minimize disturbances to their study and they feel more ownership. However, there are some siblings that like to sit together and it makes them work harder.