- 13 Classes, holidays in dashboard
- Approx 50-55 minutes each class.
In this course 課程:
- Complete Mandarin immersion 全程華語教學, 提升孩子對學中文的興趣。
- We will be learning idioms, phrases, sentence structure, and grammar. 我們將學習成語、詞語、句子結構和語法。
- We will using Pokemon comics and as the main subject for learning.
Speech topics will include but not limited to:
- Design a Pokemon character.
- Pokemon Battles: ins and outs and how to fight with your cards.
- Your favorite Pokemon character, who they are, why they're special.
- Much more!
This program will help with:
- Improve language expression ability: By participating in expression classes, children can get more opportunities to express themselves, improve their language expression ability, and boost their confidence.
- Cultivate social skills: Expression classes are usually group activities, where children need to interact and cooperate with their peers, learn to communicate and get along with others, and cultivate their social skills.
- Enhance cognitive ability: Through the practice of expression classes, children can learn to think more clearly, organize their thoughts, and enhance their thinking ability.
- Train performing skills: Expression classes usually involve activities such as performances and reports, through which children can improve their performing skills and become more confident in facing a crowd.
- Not age specific. You’ll need to be able to work Zoom (open link from a website, raise hands, mute, see chat link, etc.). 不限年齡。您需要能夠使用Zoom（從網站打開連結、舉手、靜音、查看聊天連結等）。
- Children in this class require fluent conversational skills to follow directions and discussion. 此課程中的孩子需要具備流利的中文口語能力，才能理解指示和參與討論。
- Zoom links will be under the lesson date/number on the class menu and you can click through to the zoom link right before class starts. All class videos will be posted here in the site.
- 本課都是利用網路 zoom 在進行。 開課之前請到網頁點入 Zoom 連結上課。每堂課都會有錄影，所以沒法當天上課可以隨時參考錄影。影片會保存放網上限時365天，需要延長時間請隨時聯絡我們.
- Many of our students do video only with amazing results. Some do a mix of video and live online. They can go at their own pace to do the classes and still be able to listen to other students answer questions and see what their peers are thinking and how they are answering. If there’s a sharing day or a presentation day, then video only students are always welcome to come share. At any time you need to go video only, you have the ultimate flexibility to do that since videos are uploaded daily by the end of the day of each class day. You can review and re-watch anytime as well.
Supplies 應需用品 （自行選購）:
- Textbooks – if applicable to class, we will be uploading the worksheets and character recognition cards to the site for printout each week so you don’t need to worry about purchasing workbooks. For class books, we’ll be giving you the links of the ebooks you can purchase or just read along in class would be enough. For those that want to have the physical books for review later, you can purchase them on 博客來 or Gloria’s Bookstore after we’ve gone over it in class. We prefer kids to read with us in class and not pre-read (because it spoils the surprise and fun)! In addition, you can ask them if they actually liked that book and then consider purchasing afterwards to reread and review.
- 我們將每週上傳作業和漢字識字卡，供您列印，因此您不必擔心購買練習冊。至於課本，我們將提供您可以購買的電子書鏈接，或者只需在課堂上跟老師讀就可以了。對於那些想要實體書以便以後複習的學生，您可以在課堂上瀏覽後在博客來或Gloria's Bookstore上購買。我們希望孩子們能在課堂上和我們一起閱讀，而不是提前閱讀（因為這會損害了在課堂上的驚喜和樂趣）！此外，您可以問問孩子們他們是否喜歡那本書，然後再考慮購買以便複習故事。
- Printer 打印機
- Paper 紙
- Pencil 鉛筆
- Computer 電腦
Refunds: 72 hours before class starts. 課程開始前72小時。
- Are there siblings discount? We are not offering any discounts for siblings at this time.
- Are siblings allowed to sit together? It depends on your family and how your children work together. Some prefer siblings to sit apart with different screens if possible to minimize disturbances to their study and they feel more ownership. However, there are some siblings that like to sit together and it makes them work harder.
- One registration per sibling using different email addresses. Due to small and limited number of students, each sibling will require a separate registration.