- Please refer to class listing title for dates and times of class. For holidays and start dates, please refer to Holidays Section. Note: title description shows start date for the semester. If your class falls on the first time it hits that day of the week after semester starts.
- This is THE FRIDAY fun class you've been hearing about and the reason why this school was created. We make learning fun and this class utilizes hands on methods to get the kids falling in love with Chinese! Come see what the fuss is about! 這就是你一直聽說的有趣星期五課程，也是這所學校成立的原因。我們讓學習變得幽默，爆笑，讓小孩無法自拔的愛上學中文。來跟我們玩吧！
- Complete Mandarin immersion 全程華語教學, 提升孩子對學中文的興趣。
- We’ll be utilizing the hottest reading material in Asia to spice up the interest for students. 我們將利用亞洲最熱門的閱讀物來激發學生的興趣。
- We will be learning idioms, phrases, sentence structure, writing short and grammar. 我們將學習成語、詞語、句子結構和語法。
- Children in this class require listening and conversational skills to follow directions and listen to stories. 這個課程的孩子需要具備聽力和口說技能，以便能夠跟隨指示和聆聽故事。
- Fit for the whole family, treat it like paint night except with clay and other forms of art mediums.
- Not age specific. Please check individual class for age suited topics. You’ll need to be able to work Zoom (open link from a website, raise hands, mute, see chat link, etc.). Children in these classes usually range from 6-13. 不限年齡。您需要能夠使用Zoom（從網站打開連結、舉手、靜音、查看聊天連結等）。課程孩子年齡大部分都在 6-13歲之間。
- Many of our students do video only with amazing results. Some do a mix of video and live online. They can go at their own pace to do the classes and still be able to listen to other students answer questions and see what their peers are thinking and how they are answering. If there’s a sharing day or a presentation day, then video only students are always welcome to come share. At any time you need to go video only, you have the ultimate flexibility to do that since videos are uploaded daily by the end of the day of each class day. You can review and re-watch anytime as well.
- For this class, the teacher will be using the following but feel free to substitute:
1. Polymer Clay - Mixed Polymer Clay Set on Amazon (clay tools are nice if you can buy a set but otherwise what it comes with is fine but always have toothpicks!)
2. Watercolor Pencils - 72 Color Watercolor Pencils Set (if your child prefers markers, that's fine too)
3. Black permanent no bleed pens - Sharpie Felt Tip 0.4mm Pen (any permanent fine pen is okay if you're doing watercolor + line drawings with me. If you're using markers, then no need)
4. No bleed through media paper - Mixed Media 110lb paper (or any watercolor paper that doesn't bleed)
- This class doesn't limit in size but it's usually around 20 students with families signed on and it's one big happy party of fun learning. Come and join and see what the fuss is about.
- 72 hours before class starts. 可琛開始前72小時可退款。
- Are there siblings discount? We are not offering any discounts for siblings at this time.
- Are siblings allowed to sit together? It depends on your family and how your children work together. Some prefer siblings to sit apart with different screens if possible to minimize disturbances to their study and they feel more ownership. However, there are some siblings that like to sit together and it makes them work harder.