In this course 課程:
- 12 Classes 共有十二堂
- 1/27 - 4/28， Exclude 3/24, 3/31
- Complete Mandarin immersion 全程華語教學, 提升孩子對學中文的興趣。
- Use polymer clay to create the characters in the comics and books we'll be reading. 每個禮拜會用黏土做出那周漫畫重要人物。
- The class will be focusing on training patience, hand and eye coordination, as well as Chinese phrases and idioms. 本期課程注重培養小朋友的耐性和手眼協調性。讓他們在有趣的活動中學會靈活運用中文成語和詞組。
- We'll also be reading through the second book of 角落生物 and turning the characters into food!
Age range: 5+. Children will focus on listening to the story, creating clay figures and intaking new vocabulary words. All levels welcome. Guidance will be given step by step. 我們的課通常五歲開始一直到12歲的孩子都有。 内容有深度， 五歲的孩子可以聽故事，學詞語，學基本捏黏土技巧。大一點的孩子會學到如何利用漫畫和書裏學到的成語.
Length: ~1 hour
Zoom links will be under the lesson date/number on the class menu and you can click through to the zoom link right before class starts. All class videos will be posted here in the site. 本課都是利用網路 zoom 在進行。 開課之前請到網頁點入 Zoom 連結上課。每堂課都會有錄影，所以沒法當天上課可以隨時參考錄影。影片會保存放網上限時365天，需要延長時間請隨時聯絡我們.
Supplies 應需用品 （自行選購）:
- Polymer Clay we recommend: Polymer Clay Set - past students can use what they still have but know they may need to get more colors.
- Glitter (optional): Glitter Set - some kids may want to glitter their figures. That would be very fun but not required.
- Parchment paper for baking: Parchment Paper for baking clay figures - clay figures need to be baked after and parchment paper would help it from sticking to the tray.
- Soft Pastel: Soft Pastel - and any little paintbrush for doing the detail work for some bakery items and cheeks.
- Glaze (optional): Water based glaze for Clay Figures - this gives the baked clay a nice sheen afterwards but it's not required! I list it here as an option. Here's what a clay figure looks like with glitter and after glazing:
Refunds: 72 hours before class starts.