Use this Summer to UP YOUR CHILD'S
In this course 課程:
- 4 Weeks Classes 共 4 週
- Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays (4 times a week - 每週4天）
- 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST
- Recordings provided when there are schedule conflicts. (不能/想參加的每日都會有課堂錄影）
- Get complete Mandarin immersion 全程華語教學, 提升孩子對學中文的興趣。
- Learn using traditional textbooks coupled with fun and games. 利用台灣教搭配遊戲來讓孩子愛上學/寫/說中文.
- Develop a love for Chinese by reading with different types of texts including 利用不同閲讀物提升小朋友對學中文的熱愛:
- Magazines 雜誌
- Newspapers 新聞
- Comics 漫畫
- Learn idioms and read stories in every class. 課程會包含成語教學跟提升閲讀理解能力。
- Exposure to a ton of idioms and phrases to up the reading comprehension! 課程完成後小朋友們：
Our main goal of summer is to up reading comprehension by using different types of literature. Come join us to up the reading!
Age range: 8+. We go by level and not by age. The age is just a guidance. All ages welcome but material is more fit for elementary students. Students should be able to converse in Chinese, and zhuyin will be helpful for reading words they do not recognize yet. We will be following Taiwan standards and a true native level of third through fifth grade for reading and comprehension.
適合8+ 歲的孩子。 我們是依照台灣教材程度來安排課程而不是依照年齡。 教材方面會偏於混齡。對於大一點孩子不會覺得無趣，而對於年齡小一點的孩子也會有大大的吸收空間。
Length: 50-55 minutes each
Zoom - links will be on THIS class side in the side panel labeled Class Zoom Link.
Supplies 應需用品 （自行選購）:
- Other Supplies: pencil and paper, printer to print materials, and maybe markers for drawing.
- What's the difference between A & B Sessions?
- They are same subjects but with totally different material.
- Created in case a student wanted a full day's worth of Chinese so that there are no repeated materials.
- Absorb the full day to the max if you want!
- What's the difference between Lower Elementary and Upper Elementary classes?
- The formats all stay the same but the level of the materials are different!
- Lower Elementary covers levels on par with Taiwan reading levels from first through third grade.
- Upper Elementary covers levels on par with Taiwan reading levels from third through fifth grade.
- How are these classes different from Everyday Chinese Classes during the year?
- Everyday Chinese classes follow a writing curriculum.
- For summer, we will focus more on reading comprehension, dive deeper into stories and teach a lot more idioms and phrases to up their reading comprehension to new levels.
- For kids that do want to write, we will provide appropriate worksheets and it will be optional.
Refunds: no cla